Here we are, another new year, another new chance for new beginnings, countless opportunities, and countless opportunities to fuck it all up. What up 2014.
2013 was a great year for me – I learned a lot and grew quite a bit as a person. Visited some new places, discovered some new passions, met some pretty girls, left some pretty girls, had some pretty girls leave me. It’s rather hard to recognize myself from over a year ago, but here I am, humbling myself to you as always.
2014 will be the year to expand all of that. The “goal setting” thing worked quite well in my infamous “No Nothing November”, so why not take it up a notch?
So, without further ado, here are my goals for 2014:
- Launch the side project that I have been working on off-and-on since 2012.
- Complete and launch my online dating guide
- Move this site to its own domain and host.
- Publish at least one new article per week
- Maintain the Top Manosphere Posts of the Week list with minimum breaks
- Launch the “social media robot” project I’ve been working on recently.
- Expand the blog. The “hustling 101” idea has been brewing in your head for a while, execute it.
- Stick with Crossfit through 2014.
- Have my powerlifting total be over 1000lbs
- Be able to execute every standard crossfit move at least once – including handstand pushups, toes-to-bar, muscle ups, etc.
- Incorporate mobility work into my fitness routine
- Read at least one new book every month.
- Find one brand new hobby
- Appreciate your current hobbies, even if they are silly (pro wrestling anyone?)
- Do not buy any packs of cigarettes in 2014
- You are allowed 2 nights to get blackout drunk in 2014. No more.
- Hang out and mack with at least 3 Manosphere members.
- Keep loving and appreciating my family
- Keep loving and appreciating my friends
- Be open to new friends. You never know where they can be.
- Respect your environment. Reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Treat everyone I meet with kindness and respect, even if they do not offer the same.
- Have a small conversation with one of my Dominican homies in Spanish.
- Volunteer at least 3 times.
- Never let your anger get the better of you. Chill yourself out if you feel like its starting.
- Be open to new ideas
- Amend this list throughout the year if you come up with anything else.
And here we go!